Problem with multi-line style transaction report

Dave Peticolas dave@krondo.com
02 Jun 2001 14:18:47 -0700

On 01 Jun 2001 23:16:33 +1000, Damian Ivereigh wrote:
> I have just started using gnucash-1.5.97-1 (with data created under 1.4,
> if that is important). It looks really cool!
>
> However the transaction report dies when I select the multi-line style.
> I have captured the output from stdout and enclose it. If anyone needs
> my data just let me know.
>
> Is this a bug or something I am doing wrong?

That is a bug, but I think I know what is causing it -- splits
that are not in any account. I think I have fixed this, but you
should run Account->Scrub All to find any splits without accounts.
This will create an 'Orphan' account with all of those splits.
You should move the splits in the Orphan account to their
proper places.

Thanks for the report.

dave