tree-view turned ugly after upgrade to gtk-1.2.10

Dave Peticolas dave@krondo.com
04 Jun 2001 16:37:50 -0700

On 04 Jun 2001 11:23:22 +0200, Christian Stimming wrote:

> Hi there,
>
> the gtk tree view widget used to show some dotted lines to indicate the
> parent-child relation. However, after I upgraded from gtk-1.2.7 to
> gtk-1.2.10 those lines have completely disappeared! (See screenshot.) This
> happens in both the account tree window and in the account selection
> option.

The tree view changed it's default look somewhere around 1.2.9 or so.
Personally, I think it looks better -- I thought the lines made it
look cluttered. It is possible to change it back, but I'd rather stick
to gtk+ defaults.

dave