migrating from 1.4 to 1.6

Damian Ivereigh damian@cisco.com
05 Jun 2001 14:05:10 +1000

I think you'll find it pretty painless. From what I can see, when you
point 1.6 gnucash at a 1.4 file it will automatically convert it.
However you will then need to do a save as to save actually save it
again.

You should also do a file checkup, (Accounts->Scrub->All accounts) to
fixup any problems that might have accumulated under 1.4 (out of balance
and orphaned transactions).

Damian