compiling gnucash-1.5.98 on Solaris 8

Alan Orndorff dwarf@solarisresources.com
Tue, 05 Jun 2001 07:07:37 -0700

Only real advice I can give you is become  great friends with
the truss command and see whats missing.  Use truss to create
an output file -o /some_file_name and then grep/vi/more/whatever
through it and look for ENOENT, Error No Entry or in other words
File not found.  It will also show you which directories its looking in
and you'll probably have to copy files to other directories.

alan