How to see capital gains

Klaus Ridder klaus.ridder@gmx.de
Sat, 9 Jun 2001 18:47:37 +0200

I'm wondering how I do the following:

I have a bank account with a bunch of transactions, and a stock account: now
I buy and sell stocks - quite a lot over time.
And the end of the year, there are still some stocks left.
I see the value of these stocks, but:

1.) How I want to see what gains I made with these stocks because this is a
sort of income. But in the income/expense-report these don't appear. How can
I see them? ("realized gains")?

2.) How can I see the difference between what I paid for the stocks that are
left and what I paid for them? (unrealized gains) ?

I remember someone saying something about such a "FIFO" report, but how can
I find it?

Regards,
Klaus