1.5.97 first impression

Kevin Finn kevinfinn@mediaone.net
Sun, 10 Jun 2001 01:03:58 -0500

     Sounds great!  I haven't had as much luck trying to move the splash
screen earlier; since I didn't want to do the splash screen before the
gnome init stuff (gnc:ui-init), but I do need the report list before
creating the report menus, there's definitely some rearranging to do.
Even with the report speedup it would be nice to see the splash screen
earlier, so I'll still take a look at it some more.

     Kevin

--

Kevin Finn
kevinfinn@mediaone.net