Current Guppi status?

Bill Gribble grib@linuxdevel.com
Sun, 10 Jun 2001 11:29:30 -0500

cstim, this is mostly directed at you since you've been doing most of
the guppi work lately: what's the overall status of guppi as of
current CVS (both gnucash and guppi cvs)?

I recall there was some effort to make the fonts more configurable,
and at the time you bailed out on it because of bugs in Guppi.  Have
those bugs been resolved?

I have just gotten stacked barcharts to work for the first time, and
it looks to me like there's something going wrong with the way the
borders around the bar segments are drawn... maybe the dimensions are
off-by-one?  I can't really tell.  Is this a known problem?  Is there
some idea of how to fix it?

Overall, what's the next step for integrating guppi with gnucash?  are
there features we'd like to see for reports that aren't currently
doable?  I remember a discussion about generating price graphs using
the non-guppitank guppi interface.  I haven't looked at the current
price scatter plot, but I'm assuming it's using the existing guppitank
scatter plot?

Thanks,
Bill Gribble