My list of post 1.6 TODOs

James LewisMoss jimdres@mindspring.com
11 Jun 2001 09:23:00 -0400

Here's my list of things todo:

1) Buttons on toolbar should be greyed out when they aren't
   necessary.  (last I payed attention this wasn't happening.  I
   could easily have missed a change.)
2) Only keep a certain amount of backups/RCS File/Gzip file (options
   on how to deal with writing files basically)
3) XML File format for transaction logs (maybe.  could also use it for
   changes to everything else)
4) Saving find transactions (is this implemented?  I haven't checked
   in a while)
5) Progress bar in XML read (not sure if this is needed still.
   comments?)
6) OFX import/export.
7) Change file loader to be a backend.
8) Add clear splits keystroke to register (in case you don't want all
   the auto-added splits) (maybe this exists already and I've just
   missed it)
9) It'd be nice if all options/prefs would be saved to one file rather
   than two (~/.gnome/GnuCash and ~/.gnucash/config-1.6.auto) but I
   don't know how possible this is.

I have a couple more than are either pie-in-the-sky things or not
important.

So unless someone has a better idea I was going to work on 2 and 7
(related problems).

Jim

--
@James LewisMoss <dres@debian.org>      |  Blessed Be!