two bugs in 1.6.0

Rob Walker rob@myinternetplace.net
Wed, 13 Jun 2001 22:22:21 -0700

James> Whoa.  That's messed up.  Can you send me an strace of it doing
James> this?  (Please just to me not the mailing list.)  If it was
James> going to not find a symbol it should have not found it long
James> before now.

Not the whole list?!?  :-)

bash-2.05$ ls -alrt gnucash.crash
-rw-r--r--    1 rob      rob        743086 Jan  6 11:41 gnucash.crash

yeah, yeah, my clock is off, thank the win4lin 2.x beta.

well, I also just ran ldconfig as root, and got the same behavior.

gnucash.crash is on its' way to you.

rob

ps.  what would you look for in that file?  do you have some perl
     scripts to parse it and make it less painful to dig through?