Tracing in preference dialog [Test sql functionality]

Linas Vepstas linas@linas.org
Fri, 15 Jun 2001 11:49:29 -0500

Dave,

It seems you've been using libglade a lot recently.  Could I talk you
into adding another preferences panel?   In src/engine/gnc-engine-util.c
there is a gnc_set_log_level() routine with allows different
logging/tracing levels to be set for different modules.  would it be
possible to put each of these in a preference dialog?

(not terribly urgent, I just noticed the --loglevel command line flag)

(hey, how do I start gnucashin scheme-interpreter mode?  )

--linas

----- Forwarded message from Chris Lyttle <chris@wilddev.net> -----

Subject: Test sql functionality
From: Chris Lyttle <chris@wilddev.net>
To: linas@linas.org

Hi
I've been testing the sql functionality. I managed to get a test file
saved to postgres (I can see it in there from psql), however when I open
up GnuCash it doesn't show any accounts.
Any hints, suggestions?

Chris
RH 7.0, Postgres 7.0.2, Gnucash 1.6.0, GNOME 1.4

----- End forwarded message -----

--
Linas Vepstas -- linas@gnumatic.com -- http://www.gnumatic.com/