Dependency hell redux

Phillip J Shelton shelton11@dingoblue.net.au
Tue, 19 Jun 2001 07:52:27 +1000

I have just read Paul Lussier's post of the 18 june 2001 Re: gnucash
dependencies criticized.

(I am never sure which way to read my posts.  Do I start with the latest and
work back or do I start with the earlest and work forward?)

And I will now sit down in my corner as the comment I haven't made should
more probably be made at Gnome not Gnucash.