...made it die...

Jonathan Corbet lwn-gnucash@lwn.net
Tue, 19 Jun 2001 08:23:26 -0600

OK, next problem.  Now that I have gnucash running, I of course want to
play with it.  So what better to do than to feed it my old gnucash file and
ask for a bunch of pretty pie charts?

The result: "I can't find the default fonts needed by Guppi.  In 99% of all
cases, this means that there is a problem with your installed version of
gnome-print."

Then it just dies without saving the file, and leaving its lock in place.

I have the Debian unstable libgnomeprint libraries installed (0.29-2), and
I've not seen any other obvious problems with the GNOME setup.  Any ideas?

Thanks,

jon

Jonathan Corbet
Executive editor, LWN.net