Pie chart reports

Greg Hewgill greg@hewgill.com
Thu, 21 Jun 2001 09:24:39 -0500

On Thu, Jun 21, 2001 at 03:04:30AM -0500, Robert Graham Merkel wrote:
> I don't suppose you've tried simply deselecting that particular account
> in the report options?

Sure, that works, but I'm not sure I want to do that. I think I'd like it to
show up while there is a positive balance on the account. Perhaps I should make
this a different type of account other than Expense, but I'm not sure what to
choose there either.

I also just remembered I had an oddity with the Asset piechart report. Instead
of using the current value of securities, it showed the cost of purchasing the
securities. Is this related?

Greg Hewgill