A thought on Small Business version..

Peter C. Norton spacey@lenin.nu
Thu, 21 Jun 2001 21:43:09 -0700

For a wonderful palm-pilot based tracker, there's a GPL'd tool called
"Timesheet" that has most all of the features asked for by Linas - editable
start and stop times, you can flag hours as billable or non-billable, it has
pulldown menus for clients, job, and task description as well as a free-form
text-entry area for notes.  It does some basic summary reports by client and
task on a week-by-week basis, which makes it very easy to write invoices.

I'd suggest looking at it if you've got some time, because its the only
useable time-tracking software I've used to date.

-Peter

P.S. Here's a link:

http://members.nbci.com/sbnic/palm/tsVersionHist.html