pda gateway

Andrew S. Townley adz1092@netscape.net
Fri, 22 Jun 2001 07:24:49 -0500

There are a couple of options.  We (the palmcoins team) are working on
synchronization with gnucash for inclusion in the next release.  I'm
responsible for the conduit, but I'm in the middle of moving for the
next week or so....

The project's WWW site is http://palmcoins.sourceforge.net and Vlad
Mereuta is the project lead (dizzy@diety.fsnet.co.uk).  The goal is to
support gnucash pretty completely, but it will certainly come in stages.

Hope this helps,

ast