Minor quirk in 1.6

Jerome L Quinn jlquinn@us.ibm.com
Fri, 22 Jun 2001 16:51:57 -0400

Hi, all.  I am now trying out gnucash for the first time.  I would file
this as a minor bug report, but the gnucash page doesn't seem to refer to a
bug tracker of any sort.

As I'm importing a sizeable qif file into gnucash for the first time, The
progress bar does its thing, then hangs for about 10 seconds before
continuing.  Not a big deal, but it makes it look like the progress bar
isn't measuring the right thing :-)

This is on a Debian woody dist, using the gnucash 1.6 debian package linked
off the main web page.  The machine is a 750Mhz PIII laptop, to give an
approximate measure of speed.

As a side note, the docs don't mention anything about reporting bugs.  The
bar is a bit higher to figure out a patch :-)

Jerry Quinn