Mailing list bounces

Derek Atkins warlord@MIT.EDU
02 Mar 2001 10:50:05 -0500

Yes, messages are clearly bouncing to *@gnucash.org (see below for one
I received).  Surprisingly, messages to @lists.gnumatic.com are not
bouncing.  I suspect that the former (gnucash.org) was recently
upgraded and the proper mail aliases don't exist anymore.

-derek

PS: Below is a message I sent earlier regarding
	"Gnucash password protection and encryption"

PPS: Bounce message included herein for the information of the "powers
that be" at Gnumatic.

Date: Fri,  2 Mar 2001 09:21:04 -0600 (CST)
From: MAILER-DAEMON@gnucash.org (Mail Delivery System)
Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
To: warlord@mit.edu

This is a MIME-encapsulated message.

--A89826A8D6.983546464/mail.gnucash.org

This is the Postfix program at host mail.gnucash.org.

below could not be delivered to one or more destinations.

For further assistance, please contact <postmaster@gnucash.org>

delete your own text from the message returned below.

			The Postfix program

<gnucash-devel@gnucash.org>: unknown user: "gnucash-devel@gnucash.org"

--A89826A8D6.983546464/mail.gnucash.org