Reports

Charles Gagnon charlesg@unixrealm.com
Tue, 6 Mar 2001 23:17:04 -0500

In the Project Goals I read:

     "The Report Generator should be a separate but "dockable"
     subsystem of the whole. That is, it should be possible to
     run the report generator in a stand-alone, read-only fashion
     without having to start up the main application. It should
     be possible to run reports nightly from a command-line
     and/or cron job."

Do you guys have any idea when that could be done?

I have no idea what something like involves but if it's
within the realm of my capabilities, I'd be glad to help
(with that feature and the reports in general).

--
Charles Gagnon                   | My views are my views and they
http://unixrealm.com             | do not represent those of anybody

   Don't sweat the petty things and Don't pet the sweaty things.
        -- Dennis Miller