External Interface

Derek Atkins warlord@MIT.EDU
13 Mar 2001 06:36:17 -0500

Robert Graham Merkel <rgmerk@mira.net> writes:

> However, if none of the above provides the capabilities you want, I
> believe Derek Atkins is writing an RPC interface to the engine, though
> it's apparently not to the stage where he's ready to submit patches.

Not quite..  It starts, and I get a list of accounts.  When I open an
account I see the transactions (which means that the query interface
works).  However not all of the accounts are quite right, yet (my
stock accounts don't come up correctly in the hierarchy.  And it still
crashes a lot.

But it's a lot closer to 'pre-alpha' than it was a few days ago.
Unfortunately I have a flight in about 2 hours and I'll be travelling
for pretty much the next week and a half.  Hopefully I'll have time to
work on it during my travels.