Bug: Transaction is Committed instead of Rollback'ed

Derek Atkins warlord@MIT.EDU
14 Mar 2001 18:22:59 -0500

Dave Peticolas <dave@krondo.com> writes:

> Can you give me some more details about how you got TransCommitEdit to
> be called? Specific key/mouse strokes and register cells would be
> helpful because I haven't been able to reproduce it.

	Open a mutual fund account
	Select an existing transaction
	move over to the number of shares
	change the number of shares
	'tab' to the end of the line
	it should pop up a message asking if you want to change the txn, say no.

At this point it will call xaccTransCommitEdit(), as per the trace
I sent in a previous email.