Proposal for Improvements for Transfer Funds Dialog

Niklaus Giger ngiger@mus.ch
Sun, 25 Mar 2001 16:46:17 +0200

I like the new Transfer Funds Dialog very much, as it is a efficient method
to enter transactions. I would however suggest the following improvements:

a) Add somewhere the balance of the selected accounts (after and/or before
the proposed transaction).

b) For power users it would be sometimes easier to be able to select a
account based on its number instead of its name.

c) Double-clicking an account should open it (as it does on the main window).

P.S. I recently bought "The scheme programming language", but I do not feel
yet at ease with the whole code to propose myself the needed changes. If
somebody implements the proposed changes, I would appreciate if he/she would
point me at the files he/she worked on.

Regards

--
Niklaus Giger