new gnucash website

Matthew Vanecek linux4us@home.com
25 Mar 2001 11:33:55 -0600

On 24 Mar 2001 20:57:11 +1100, Conrad Canterford wrote:
> Richard -Gilligan- Uschold wrote:
> > The font size is way too small, I'll go blind trying to read it!
> > Gilligan
> > Linas Vepstas wrote:
> > > Am getting close to being done with installing the new gnucash.org
> > > website from Jeremy Collins.  There are still a few little blebs
> > > that need to be cleaned up; however, it can be considered to be
> > > 'beta'.
> > > --linas
>
> I agree with Richard. It would be preferable to not specify a font size
> at all where possible.
>
> Other than that, I really like it. The online source code search is
> nice.
>
> Conrad.

I concur.  The font size is way to small, especially at 1024x768.  I
noticed in gnucash.css, most of them are set to 10pt.  It would be much
more preferable to not specify a font size.  Where necessary, specify it
at no less than 12pt.

Just my $.02

--
Matthew Vanecek
For 93 million miles, there is nothing between the sun and my shadow except me.