margins for printing gtkhtml?

Robert Graham Merkel rgmerk@mira.net
Fri, 4 May 2001 18:12:57 +1000

Rodek,

	I'm one of the gnucash hackers.  We corresponded
a few months ago on issues relating to gtkhtml table display.  We seem
to have come across another issue and were wondering if you could help,
or at least forward it on to the right person?
	gtkhtml seems to default to extrordinarily wide margins
when printing html documents - at least, it does for me and other A4-size
paper
users.  As gnucash tends to use tables
that can get rather wide, this is rather restrictive.

Is there an existing interface/API that can be used to configure the
margins
(and papersize, for this matter)?  If not, how difficult would that be
to add?

TIA for any help you're able to provide.

Robert Merkel	                           rgmerk@mira.net

Go You Big Red Fire Engine
-- Unknown Audience Member at Adam Hills standup gig