Probs compiling 1.4.12 on RH 6.2

Chris Lyttle chris@wilddev.net
Mon, 7 May 2001 21:32:45 -0700 (PDT)

Actually I recompiled it to see if that would help any. And I also
reinstalled a 'stock' RH 6.2. From the discussion in the gnucash irc
channel (which someone will correct if I've missed important stuff out)
the problem seemed to be that a check for the 'older' 1.3 version of guile
was not being made. Dave P made some patches to fix it and I should be
able to make 6.2 rpm's of 1.4.12 later this week.

Chris