[peticolas@linas.org: CVS update: gnucash/src/engine]

Linas Vepstas linas@linas.org
Fri, 11 May 2001 18:13:01 -0500

Jim, Dave,

I noticed the other day that the XML format uses the old engine
currency/security format, rather than the new, planned
commodity/currency structure.   I haven't thought about it enough
to figure out if the xml format could, even in principle, hew to the
new design without also dragging the engine (and gui) along.
Any comments on this?

----- Forwarded message from Dave Peticolas <peticolas@linas.org> -----

	* src/engine/Account.c (xaccCloneAccountSimple): use
	xaccAccountSetCurrency -- it does more than just set the pointer!

	* src/engine/io-example-account.c (add_account_local): fix up
	currency & security for new example accounts

----- End forwarded message -----

--
Linas Vepstas -- linas@gnumatic.com -- http://www.gnumatic.com/