Forcasting Graphs/Reports

chad@chadlavy.com chad@chadlavy.com
22 May 2001 14:26:51 -0700

Hi,

I am new to this list so forgive me if I am asking a question that might have already been covered and/or is obvious.

There is a feature that I would like to implement/help implement and was hoping find out what obstacles would be in my path if I decided to do so.

In the past, I started using gnucash and stopped because there is a feature in MS Money that I am addicted to. MS Money takes into account all of your recurring payments and deposits and generates a report/graph that forcasts you account balance however many months into the future that you wish to see.  I've found this to be indispensable when planning purchases so that they won't run my account over budget down the road.

Thanks for your help,
Chad Lavy