Compiling Guppy. was RE: 1.{56} dependency list

Richard -Gilligan- Uschold uschold@cs.ucf.edu
Tue, 29 May 2001 02:46:40 +0000

Kevin Finn wrote:

I tried the first link, and the testsgm fails, even after I add the suggested
environment variable pointing to the dockbook.cat.  I haven't looked at the
second link yet. maybe tomorrow.

Gilligan