Arguments against including libtool with gnucash source?

Derek Atkins warlord@MIT.EDU
04 Nov 2001 12:24:49 -0500

I think it is probably a good idea (any way you could do this
with intltool/xml-intltool too? ;)  My only concern is how it
would interact with systems that do have a prior version of
libtool.  If the answer is "it will work fine" then I say go
for it.  The fewer dependencies we have the better ;)

-derek