gnucash-devel digest, Vol 1 #922 - 3 msgs

Rick van Rein rick@vanrein.org
Mon, 5 Nov 2001 08:48:57 +0100 (CET)

Hey,

> I am looking for that functionality in GnuCash, and am told that it has
> full guile support, but the thing it is lacking (at least from my
> perspective) is proper documentation.

That seems to be a general Guile problem; I've been looking for Guile
documentation, with the same idea of `I like customisation' and found
nothing. Perhaps you should try with the Guile people.

On the whole, I have also noticed that there is a lack of documentation
around GnuCash. It seems the project needs some writers. (Might be me ---
but then only in a few months).

-Rick van Rein.