GnuCash Users Guide -Edition 3

Chris Lyttle chris@wilddev.net
11 Nov 2001 02:08:40 -0800

Hi all,
I've completed the inital work of marking up Carol's docs in sgml. Both
these and Carol's original's are available in CVS. I have also made html
available on my website of the individual docs at the below links;

http://home.mminternet.com/~chrislyt/links.html
or
http://home.mminternet.com/~chrislyt/new-manual/toc.html
http://home.mminternet.com/~chrislyt/chapter1/index.html
http://home.mminternet.com/~chrislyt/chapter2/index.html
http://home.mminternet.com/~chrislyt/chapter3/index.html
http://home.mminternet.com/~chrislyt/chapter4/index.html
http://home.mminternet.com/~chrislyt/chapter5/index.html
http://home.mminternet.com/~chrislyt/chapter6/index.html

There is still some work left to be done on these, basically to make one
manual instead of several and to add the correct tags for images into
the docs. I will then begin the work of adding chapters and pulling in
relevant stuff from the old guide.

Much work to do, but we're getting there!

Chris

PS, If anyone is going to start hacking on the docs from CVS themselves,
please let me know.