CVS: src/guile - files not (any longer) pertinent

Tim Wunder twunder@iwmail.com
Tue, 13 Nov 2001 13:13:34 -0500

Hmmm. Well, I tried to make gnucash and it failed, couldn't find a file
it wanted somewhere. I decided to 'make clean' and re-run './configure
--with-gnome=/opt/gnome'. ./configure failed (error:can not find sources
in . or ..). Hrumph! Well, I then issued a 'make distclean' and re-ran
'cvs update'. I then tried './autogen.sh' only to have it fail:
running automake --gnu ...
src/app-file/Makefile.am:1: required directory src/app-file/test does
not exist
src/calculation/makefile.am:1: required directory src/calculation/test
does not exist
src/import-export/qif-import/makefile.am:1: required directory
src/import-export/qif-import/test does not exist
**Error**: automake failed.

Now what?
Regards,
Tim