Scheduled Transaction design document?

Josh Sled jsled@asynchronous.org
Fri, 16 Nov 2001 12:15:52 -0800

On Fri, Nov 16, 2001 at 03:09:17PM -0500, Derek Atkins wrote:

| It appears that there is both a template_accountgroup and a
| schedxaction_accountgroup within a book.  What is the relationship
| between the two?

I'll check on this when I get home; there should be only one or the other,
no need for both.

| Also, if the value of the split is 0, where do you actually keep track
| of how much the split is "worth"?
[deletia]
| Is the real value part of the credit/debit formula?

Indeed... though as it's a formula, any variables will need to be bound
to values at transaction-creation time [there's ugly ui for this in the
since-last-run Druid] to get a numeric for the real Split.

| Thanks!!  This does help a lot, and I think is a great model for what
| I'm about to start working on.

Ooh... can I ask what you're about to start working on?

...jsled