Transitionning from DocBook SGML to DocBook XML (fwd)

Chris Lyttle chris@wilddev.net
Tue, 20 Nov 2001 18:01:27 -0800 (PST)

On 20 Nov 2001, Dave Peticolas wrote:

> > In doing this we will be one of the first major apps for GNOME shipping
> > docs in the new format. Please let me know if anyone has issues with me
> > doing this. My intention is also to enable ScrollKeeper support and
> > indexing in the docs.
>
> That sounds great. What would the software requirements be?

All the base requirements should be already in the distros (esp as KDE is
already doing it) so it should be just a matter of getting our makefiles
to do the right thing. I'll be testing it at home so will let you all know
exactly what packages and versions are needed.
(In other words I'm not exactly sure yet, but I've been told it should be
all there)

Chris