More Business Accounting Design Proposal.. Feedback requested.

Derek Atkins warlord@MIT.EDU
21 Nov 2001 13:26:38 -0500

Hmm, the more I think about this, the less I'm convinced that re-using
Splits, Transactions, and Accounts are the right thing for Orders,
Entries, and Invoices.  There's just a lot of extra overhead and not
enough benefits, IMHO.  Moreover, there are a lot of potential
pitfalls, in particular keeping the e.g. Account* and Order*
consistent.

-derek