GnuPOS development terminated

Conrad Canterford conrad@mail.watersprite.com.au
Fri, 23 Nov 2001 23:58:15 +1100

All,
Due to the progressing (I believe) integration of mercator with gnucash,
and the apparently high level of development work currently going into
mercator, further work on gnupos seems futile. Thank you to everyone who
provided comments, suggestions and help.

For the record I would like to state that, in my personal opinion,
mercator is slow, looks clunky and (being written in java) is inherantly
yucky. It does, however, appear to work, which is more than I can say
for my effort (but in my defence, I would like to point out that my
effort was the work of just one person).

Conrad.
--
Conrad Canterford  (conrad@mail.watersprite.com.au)
Water Sprite Pty Ltd   |  url - http://www.watersprite.com.au/