Business Processes

Dave Peticolas dave@krondo.com
25 Nov 2001 16:06:05 -0800

--=-rZq6d/VO40HR4nADbHMm

On Sun, 2001-11-25 at 15:56, Derek Atkins wrote:
> You still need the C code to attach widgets to data structures.  Glade
> wont attach a GNCAmount or CurrencySelect widget for you; you have to
> do that yourself (in C, presumably).  Similarly, when you are Editing
> an object you may want to grey-out some of the fields.

Glade actually has a bit more extensibility than we have been
using. You can register a handler for 'new' widgets. Currently,
you don't get anything in the way of configurability for those
widgets like you do with the existing ones, but you can at least
get them inserted.

dave

--=-rZq6d/VO40HR4nADbHMm

--=-rZq6d/VO40HR4nADbHMm--