gnucash/src/register/ledger-core/split-register-layout.c

Derek Atkins warlord@MIT.EDU
25 Nov 2001 19:58:01 -0500

I do know that at some level autocompletion and account creation
would be useful to me.  Auto-balancing, however, is not.

However, this sounds like a plan.  I'll work on implementing an
EntryLedger and see what else I need.

-derek