Writing Custom Reports in Scheme for GNU Cash

Robert Graham Merkel rgmerk@mira.net
Tue, 27 Nov 2001 16:51:37 +1100

On Tue, 27 Nov 2001 16:35:34 Caoster wrote:
> I am just starting to write custom reports for gnu-cash.  I was wondering
> if
> anyone could point me to some specific resources.

Things that might be useful include examining the source code to the
"hello world" report and other reports, as well as examining
the material in src/doc/design.

You'll also get a good idea of the engine functions available for use in
reports by examining the contents of src/engine/*-spec.scm. --
Robert Merkel	                           rgmerk@mira.net

Go You Big Red Fire Engine
-- Unknown Audience Member at Adam Hills standup gig