Refreshing a cursor?

Dave Peticolas dave@krondo.com
28 Nov 2001 23:28:38 -0800

--=-vVMtlttO/uIb0yLPb2Ru

On Wed, 2001-11-28 at 21:43, Derek Atkins wrote:
> It appears that when I leave a cell (via a tab) it does NOT
> automatically refresh the cursor.  I modified the traverse() code
> and had it call:
>=20
>       gnc_table_refresh_current_cursor_gui (reg->table, FALSE);
>=20
> but it doesn't seem to refresh.  At least, it doesn't seem to
> be forcing the 'get_entry()' callback in another cell on the
> same line.
>=20
> How can I force a refresh to call the 'get_entry()' (and
> get_io_flags())?

Ah, I left out an important detail: for editable fields,
the contents of the current cursor are controlled by the
cells, not by the entry callbacks. So if you want to
change the contents of an editable column in the
current cursor, you need to change the cell itself.

That should work without adding the extra call.

dave

--=-vVMtlttO/uIb0yLPb2Ru

--=-vVMtlttO/uIb0yLPb2Ru--