Compile success!

Tim Wunder twunder@iwmail.com
Tue, 16 Oct 2001 11:41:46 -0400

I seem to have successfully compiled gnucash from CVS today. The only
problems I'm having now are that gnucash segfaults when trying to create an
account and it can't seem to open my existing gnucash 1.6.3 file. I'll tackle
that later.

I retrieved current CVS this morning.
Re-ran autogen.sh and make
got some errors related to rpath
export'd PWD and re-ran make and got some lib errors (note to rlb: looks like
all we needed to do was export PWD the other night)
re-ran ./configure --with-gnome=/opt/gnome (can this be specified when
executing autogen.sh?)
re-ran make
ran make install
Done!

I guess the segfault could be related to settings in my ~/.gnucash directory.
I'll probly try renaming that before I run gnucash again.

Thanks to all who helped me on irc last night.

Tim