GnuCash Daily Source Diff

Dave Peticolas dave@krondo.com
19 Oct 2001 15:43:45 -0700

--=-unxQ7NhgdnEMiPYtvKme

On Fri, 2001-10-19 at 15:36, Linas Vepstas wrote:
> On Fri, Oct 19, 2001 at 02:59:28PM -0700, Dave Peticolas was heard to rem=
ark:
> >=20
> > Yes, I know, but the table being copied from (one of the kvpvalue_*)
> > tables, never contains a 'objtype' field. Was it supposed to?
>=20
> oh, ahhh, uhh....well then, right.
>=20
> should I fix events.c as needed?

I changed the kvp delete audit function so now it writes 'k' in the
objtype field to be consistent with the kvp-autogen functions. I'm
not sure what is supposed to happen in events.c when a 'k' is
encountered. Presumably it needs to generate an event for the
object which 'owns' the kvp value?

dave

--=-unxQ7NhgdnEMiPYtvKme

--=-unxQ7NhgdnEMiPYtvKme--