More testing: Schedule Transactions

Tim Wunder twunder@iwmail.com
Wed, 24 Oct 2001 18:41:08 -0400

Downloaded and installed  latest CVS today.

I created a second SX, my weekly pay, this time. Start date 10/24/2001,
weekly on Wednesday, no end, Create automatically, notify me.
Exit gnucash and start it again...
No scheduled transaction dialogs display. I expected to see notification on
my new SX, but nada.  Nothing was entered in the ledger, either.

 I get these Warnings and Debugs:
Warning: xaccTransFindOldCommonCurr...(): unable to find a common currency,
and that is strange.
Warning: xaccTransScrubCurrency: no common transaction currency found
Warning: xaccTransFindOldCommonCurr...(): unable to find a common currency,
and that is strange.
Warning: xaccTransScrubCurrency: no common transaction currency found
Warning: xaccTransFindOldCommonCurr...(): unable to find a common currency,
and that is strange.
Warning: xaccTransScrubCurrency: no common transaction currency found
Debug: xaccSchedXactionSetFreqSpe...(): Called xaccSchedXactionSetFreqSpec
Debug: xaccSchedXactionSetFreqSpe...(): Called xaccSchedXactionSetFreqSpec
Debug: generate_instances: Generating instances for "Brenda Pay"
Debug: xaccSchedXactionCreateSequ...(): Returning null state data
Debug: sxsincelast_close_handler: sxsincelast_close_handler
Debug: sxsincelast_destroy: sxsincelast_destroy called

FYI, my SX is called "Payday Tim".
Gnucash still seems to be running and my SX is saved. I can see it, open it,
edit it, save it, just can't get it to DO anything...

Regards,
Tim