Documentation `bug report' and EURO question

Thomas Klausner wiz@danbala.ifoer.tuwien.ac.at
Tue, 23 Oct 2001 09:44:56 +0200

Mutt made me believe that Dave Peticolas wrote:
> On Wed, 2001-10-17 at 01:07, Thomas Klausner wrote:
> > I tried to find out what I need to have to do in gnucash starting
> > January 1, when my local money gets replaced by the EURO.
> >=20
> > In doing so, I found that http://www.gnucash.org/docs/C/xacc-euro.html
> > doesn't even mention the twelfth EURO nation, Greece, yet.
>=20
> The current stable version (1.6.4) does know about the GRD<->EUR
> exchange rate.

I know (I mailed you about that some time ago).  I was just talking
about the documentation, which doesn't say this even in 1.6.4, and on
the web site.  Just look at the URL I mentioned above, or
=2E../share/gnome/help/gnucash/C/x2511.html installed by 1.6.4.

> We're going to try & have a 'euro converter' wizard
> in 1.8 for automating the conversion.

Cool.  How do you intend that it will work?
 Thomas

--=20
Thomas Klausner - wiz@danbala.tuwien.ac.at
War is an instrument entirely inefficient toward redressing wrong; and
multiplies, instead of indemnifying losses. -- Thomas Jefferson, author,
architect, and third U.S. president (1743-1826)