missing schec-xact_strings.c

Chris Ellec chris@linuxforkids.com
Mon, 29 Oct 2001 23:28:10 -0800

Dave Peticolas wrote:

> No, this isn't right. We no longer need to generate the strings file
> for glade widgets -- the strings are pulled directly from the glade
> xml sources by inttool. If you are seeing this error, your
> po/POTFILES.in is out of date. If you are working in glade,
> do not turn on the option to generate the translatable strings
> files.

I had updated CVS early this morning.

I looked around and found that the only place that mentioned
sched-xact_strings was in the POTFILES and POTFILES.in, so I copied them
and manually deleted that line. Then I had to do it again for a couple
more files that make complained about like guile-string, then it
compiled properly.

Now that Josh said that the POTFILE.in file is manually generated, I can
see it has gotten out of sync somehow.

Thanks for the help,

Chris.