configure can not detect guppi config properly in Slack8.0

Steve Kieu haiquy@yahoo.com
Mon, 3 Sep 2001 21:38:31 +1000 (EST)

Hi,

I got guppi installed and can make gnucash if I
configure it with --disable-guppi. But I can not
enable it. Configure script always checks using
gnome-config to check guppi and of course in slack8
gnome-config knows nothing about that. why it is? so
if I use --disable-libguppitest then compile ; the
compilation failled. (No linking flags found for
libguppi then a lot errors like

gnc-html-guppi.o(.text+0x282c): undefined reference to
guppi_object_build_widge

I can see in /usr/lib/libguppiConfig.sh having all
information it needs, why configure not using that?

it makes the compilation more difficult.

Regards

=====
S.KIEU

http://travel.yahoo.com.au - Yahoo! Travel