bug in xaccFreqSpecGetFreqStr (?)

Robert Graham Merkel rgmerk@mira.net
Fri, 21 Sep 2001 13:02:57 +1000

On Fri, 21 Sep 2001 12:35:39 Robert Graham Merkel wrote:
> I've just found a bug in the "SX from real trans" dialog.   Create a
> scheduled transaction of
> "weekly" freqency using the schedule button, then try to view that
> transaction in the Scheduled
> Transactions list.  Instant segfault.
>
> The problem seems to be that xaccFreqSpecGetFreqStr is looking for a
> composite freqspec, when
> we've got a weekly one.  Why?

Sorry to reply to my own message, but it seems that when the full-blown
sx editor sets a weekly SX, it creates a composite freqspec and goes
through
all sorts of gyrations. . . Josh, could you explain the rationale here?

Robert Merkel	                           rgmerk@mira.net

Go You Big Red Fire Engine
-- Unknown Audience Member at Adam Hills standup gig