gnome-print

Tim Wunder twunder@iwmail.com
Thu, 27 Sep 2001 08:39:24 -0400

Phillip J Shelton wrote:

> But do you have the libxml-devel or did you install from tarballs?

Hmmm...
Don't think I have libxml-devel (assuming you're talking about an RPM installed
package). I downloaded libxml2 tarball last night, but haven't
compiled/installed it yet. That should include any devel libraries (shouldn't it?).

I tried compiling gnucash 1.6.3 without updating gnome-print Tuesday night, and
I ran into some unmet dependancy (can't remember off-hand what, may have been
libxml related), so I still have a little more work to do.

What's more current, the dependancy list on the gnucash website, or that in the
README from the gnucash tarball?

Thanks for the response.

Tim

<snip>