Ofx and Budgeting support

Phillip Shelton shelton@usq.edu.au
Fri, 28 Sep 2001 10:27:52 +1000

Isn't that an example in its own right?  I budget 8 hours a day for work.
But I have sub-accounts for what I use the time for while at work?

> As well, it maybe the case that I have one expense account [for food,
> for example], but want to budget it in more detail [$A/mo for
> dinners made
> by me, $B/mo for dinners out on the town, $C/mo for
> workday-lunches, &c.].

And I come back to a question that was asked some time ago, (and not
answered to my knowledge) where do I place the shoes I bought for soccer.
Is that a sports expense or a clothes expense?  How do I let it be both?
Thus is this a sports budget item or a clothes item.