GnuCash / SQL

Paul Lussier plussier@mindspring.com
Thu, 04 Apr 2002 00:41:35 -0500

In a message dated: Thu, 04 Apr 2002 00:15:20 EST
Christopher Browne said:

>> If you say so, I know nothing of the internals of MySQL, so I'll have
>> to trust you :)
>
>I don't much like the smiley there.  It seems to imply that you are
>humouring people that you basically basically figure are lying to you:
>
>  "Oh, yes, they _tell_ me that there's a way to dump a database out...
>   I don't really believe a word of it, but I'll humour them, for now..."

That was definitely not the way I intended it.  I'm sorry you
interpreted it that way.  I honestly know nothing about the internals
of MySQL, and must take your word for it.  The smiley was meant to
try and show I was trying to be amicable in light of all the previous
heated posts.

Again, I apologize if it's meaning appeared to be disingenuous, it was not.
--

Seeya,
Paul