XML size (was: no subject)

Conrad Canterford conrad@mail.watersprite.com.au
14 Apr 2002 14:18:06 +1000

On Sun, 2002-04-14 at 11:39, Josh Sled wrote:
> I don't think it should be the default; <...>  I think
> that in certain applications [custom and small-business], it might be
> the default ... but for the "freenix public" distributions, I think the
> XML should be the default.
> Of course, changing between the two should be just a few clicks away.

I agree with Josh absolutely here. For home use, for data interchange,
and for debugging purposes, I think the XML fulfills a useful purpose.
I'd like to see it become available as a true import/export option as
well, but other than that, I think it should stay.

Conrad.
--
Conrad Canterford  (conrad@mail.watersprite.com.au)
Water Sprite Pty Ltd   |  url - http://www.watersprite.com.au/